Below is a 3 minute video on the Indexed Life Strategy in case you don't have time for a "good read"

Kyla Beamon Individual Insurance Specialist


If the video peaked your interest call me, and I'll come out and we can discuss this strategic indexed option in more detail.

The problem with being "in the market" with your hard earned money is that you can loose as much as you make...and once you loose it, it takes longer to get it back up to the same point that you were at.

See below example of the above (which happens all the time):

With a Mutual Fund/Stock Market:

You invest 10,000 and make 10%, for a total of 11,000. Then you make 10% more for a total of 12,100. But if you loose 20% you end up with only 9,680 which is way below the 10,000 you started out with. So you have to actually make more than 20% to get back to your initial outlay. So the market goes up 10% and you have: $10,648 in your Stock Market or Mutual Fund...up 10% more and you have 11,713.

With an Indexed Plan (it follows the market but isn't in the market so you can't loose principal/interest when the market crashes):

You invest 10,000 and make 10% for a total of 11,000. Then you make 10% more for a total of 12,100. But when the market crashes you don't loose any interest or principal. You just earn 0% (or 1% depending on the plan chosen) so you still have 12,100. Now the market goes up 10% and you have: $13,310 in your Indexed Plan up 10% more and you have 14,641.

Knowing that...where would you now like to put your money...Stock Market...Mutual Fund...Indexed Plan...

A place to put your money in now and pull it out tax free down the line when you need it...not when the government says you can "have it back"...where the principle and interest is safe from market loss...and there's the opportunity for a decent rate of return even during this crazy economy over the past few years...and an even better rate of return when the economy picks up. Now that's a great place for your money...wouldn't you agree?

When you can put away some money on a consistent basis I'd love to meet with you and share how an indexed LI policy can work for you, and what that looks like on paper for your current situation. I'm looking forward to working with you to grow your money.

employer sponsored health insurance plans, Oregon health insurance, Washington state health insurance, employee benefits Portland, home and auto insurance, business insurance policies, group health insurance plans, medical insurance in Oregon, employee wellbeing packages, medical insurance in Washington state, Portland business insurance planning, affordable healthcare insurance packages, self funded healthcare, health saving accounts, Portland employee benefits, corporate wellness planning, self funding insurance, dental & vision insurance, property insurance, employer healthcare insurance, workers compensation insurance, long term care insurance policies, life insurance benefits, family medical insurance, homeowners insurance

Schedule a Consultation

Setup a free appointment to find out how you can start saving money using the latest insurance strategies today!







Employee Benefits
Property & Casualty
Indivdual Insurance
M&G Benefits resources offer you the lastest in insurance and health care complaincy. Stay up to date on the need to know news regarding employee benefits.

Insurance Industry Briefs

M&G Benefits resources offer you the lastest in insurance and health care complaincy. Stay up to date on the need to know news regarding employee benefits.

An Employer's Guide to Promoting Wellness at the Workplace

An article explaining the benefits of promoting wellness at the workplace, the best practices to follow when developing a wellness program and how to develop an operating plan for a wellness program.

Insurance planning and news for Portland OR, Salem OR, Gresham OR, Beaverton OR, Tigard OR, Milwaukie OR, Lake Oswego OR, Oregon City OR, Wilsonvile OR, Newberg OR, McMinnville OR, Woodburn OR, Vancouver WA

Plan Designs: Self-Insurance Guide

Self-funding is not right for every organization. Employers considering a switch from insured to self-funded health plans should carefully review the pros and cons outlined in this article before making a decision to self-fund.

HSA Questions and Answers

This Legislative Brief sets out Questions and Answers regarding Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), as provided by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Notice 2008-59. The Notice addresses topics related to HSAs