I have a comprehensive knowledge of Life Insurance options on the market today and enjoy helping families understand the ins and outs of the life insurance choices available so they can protect their families for life, from life situations.
If you have not heard of the below Life Insurance terms/options on the market I would enjoy explaining their benefits and pitfalls with you in layman's terms:
- Living Benefit Life Insurance
- Tax-Advantage Earnings with in a Life Policy
- Indexed Universal Life (IUL) Tax Advantage/Free Vehicles<
- Life Insurance as an investment for Your future
- Return of Premium Plans
- Term Life Insurance
- Terminal Illness Riders
- Long Term Care IUL Life Insurance
- Global Index Account with Life Insurance
An Indexed Life plan bears further review due to some important Tax Benefits and many valuable features that you might not be aware of.
Are you looking for Life Insurance with:
- Growth potential and no downside risk of the market
- Tax-Free Loans and Withdrawals
- Flexible Premium Payments
- Income Protection Riders
- Policy Value Accumulation over time
- Living and Terminal Illness Benefits
- Life Insurance Income Accumulation for Kids, for College
Are you missing a part of your long term goals which needs to be implemented now? Let's get the ball rolling and protect your future and help keep your family protected at the same time.
I'd enjoy helping you discover the solution that's right for you and your family. Knowledge is Power and your long term financial success is at stake.
BUSINESS - A great way to retain employees:
Many businesses are dropping health insurance, to save money, and loosing incentives to retain their employees. Let's talk about how your company can receive a tax write off by funding employees individual IUL's and providing employees with a great incentive to retain their current position; with in your company. Plans can be set up so that a company decides whom to offer the plan to and how much to fund each employees plan individually; so they may fund a managers account more than an employees account with no discrimination issues at all.
This video explains the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Obama Care, Federal Exchange, and MarketPlace with detailed information
- Traditional plans
- Health Saving Account options–dental and vision
- Uninsurable insurance
- Short term medical options for outside Open Enrollment "window"
- Health plans that include Alternative Care such as Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Naturopathic
- Accident and Critical Illness reimbursement/payout plans
- Travel Insurance for outside US and inside US (Patriot and Global)
- Christian Medi-Share plans
- Guaranteed issue mini-med and indemnity plan options
- OHP and Healthy Kids
I enjoy helping clients understand how health insurance can work for them by finding a plan that fits their lifestyle. Most people don’t know the difference between a comprehensive or a catastrophic plan, or how a deductible, co-insurance and co-payment can work together with some plans and not with others.
Whether clients want to add a new little one to the family, are in between jobs and not wanting to pay the high cost of Cobra, looking for the best “child only” plan, or looking for a plan to supplement a high deductible, I can help.
“I do my research, so you don’t have to. Let me help you make an informed decision when purchasing Life, Health, Dental or Visioninsurance. Give me a call and I’ll provide you my best, and nothing less.”