M&G Fleet Solutions, Your Keys to Managing Vehicles and Drivers
When you are running a business that involves individual drivers, you are always on the lookout for ways to save money and protect your assets. It is essential for you to protect yourself and your employees while they are on the road. You also want to keep track of your company property and inventory. That is why it is important to have an efficient fleet management program. M&G Fleet Solutions allows you to have “real time visibility into your vehicles, drivers, jobs and destinations.” They are your one stop shop for fleet management solutions to help you safeguard your business from the “million dollar claim.”
What products does Montgomery & Graham Fleet Management offer you?
M&G Fleet Solutions provides you with a host of product options to meet your fleet control requirements. Live tracking allows you to monitor your fleet vehicles and drivers as they make their way to and from locations. Live tracking includes a secure web based application that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They also offer a report suite which allows you to monitor things like vehicle idle time, stops and trip summaries. M&G Fleet Solutions provide you with a customizable dashboard to effectively manage your fleet and monitor your driver’s actions while on the job. It is important to have real-time monitoring abilities on your fleet because anything can happen on the road and you want to be instantly aware so you can prepare whatever is necessary. That is why it offers activity alert notifications to you so you know what is going on with your business at all times. These alerts can be sent by text or email to your phone, tablet or computer. There are many products that M&G Fleet Solutions offers you as a business owner to effectively manage and protect yourself and your employees as they travel along the highways and byways conducting your business.
What services does M&G Fleet Management offer you?
M&G Fleet Solutions is so sure of the products and services they provide that they offer a 30-day risk free trial. M&G Fleet Solutions also does not have contracts. You pay a month to month fee that includes your devices which come with a 1 year warranty. The standard service which costs $24.99 per month includes fleet tracking, geo fence, speed limit monitoring, Google dispatch, standard dashboard, automated suite reports and advanced suite reports. The safety services include all the standard services along with advanced dashboard, driver behavior scorecard, seat belt monitoring, per road speed limits, polygon/rectangular geo fences and driver ID key swipes. These services increase your business presence, efficiency and save you valuable time and money.
The Total M2M Fleet Management Solution
MG Fleet Solutions GPS is the industry standard M2M solution that provides an affordable, dedicated in-vehicle fleet management solution. It works seamlessly with various hard-mounted, “plug and play” and mounted wireless GPS tracking devices so you can:
- Increase Productivity – Monitor, Locate Assets and Re-route Vehicles, Reduce Theft
- Improve Accountability – Change Bad Behaviors, Reduce Idle Time, Ensure Speed Compliance
- Enhance Operational Efficiency – Receive Maintenance and Idle Alerts, Improve Routing, Gain True Visibility into Daily Operations
One hour of overtime reduction per week and an elimination of 50 miles of unnecessary drive time, saves $2,700 a month or $42,300 a year.
- Monitor true vehicle speed
- Improve routing efficiency
- Locate and re-route vehicles with ease
- Review idle time for fuel efficiency
- Reduce unnecessary/unauthorized stops
- More accurate GPS data with antenna
- Optimize routing efficiency
- Input Sensors provide in-depth details of usage
- Monitor PTO for fuel usage tax credits
- Monitor your employee’s driving habits
- Review idle time for fuel efficiency
- Ensure speed compliance
- Optional Job Dispatching and Timekeepingwith Garmin Device Support
- Ruggedized case
- Reduce Theft
- Asset Recovery
- Tamper-proof design
Why MG Fleetsolutions?
- Award-winning customer service
- Dedicated Specialist throughout the implementation process
- 98.5% Customer Retention Rate
- Experience and Reputation
- No Risk to try
- No Hidden Fees or Charges
- Professional Services – custom reports for your detailed information
Visit MGFleetSolutions.com for more info